I reside in Minneapolis, MN. I'm currently working on a bachelors degree focused on Computer Science at the University of Minnesota.
Here are a few things about me:
- I've been writing code since 2006.
- I live for building and architecting things.
- I'm the type of dude you can throw into a project without documentation.
- I'm a bit of a polyglot programmer. I have my languages I really like for certain purposes, but I love trying out new languages.
- If one can put Linux on it, I've put Linux on it, and may have even helped put Linux on it, or improved the state of Linux on it.
- I'm a caffeine-powered organism.
- I'm attracted to anything having to do with cryptography. I love me a nicely designed Feistel network block cipher.
- My favorite text editor is Sublime Text.
- My favorite thing to do, besides programming, is watch comedy (stand-up, sketch, or sitcom).